One of our clients is in the need of a SAP Asset Manager. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: Asap
Extension: Extension planned
Work location: Basel
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define, design, build and oversee the implementation and rollout of ERP functional solutions based on SAP S/4 HANA for Plant Maintenance (PM) with SAP Asset Manager as future mobile maintenance solution
- Ensure the solution fits to the business requirements and the end to end technical operations processes including systems, interfaces and platforms
- Collaborate with the program and business teams to ensure continuous business and IT alignment
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams working closely with the Plant Maintenance, especially IT Architecture and Master Data
- Manage and guide suppliers' resources working in the PM area
- Work closely with PMO to ensure effective project governance, management and timely reporting of progress on activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones
- Ensure smooth handover of the solution and the systems built to the support and operations teams
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects
- 10+ years of hands on experience in delivering ERP PM solutions, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent Business Process knowledge in the area of Plant Maintenance
- 5+ years of hands on experience in delivering SAP mobile maintenance solutions (SAP Work Manager, SAP Asset Manager) preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry
- Very good understanding of SAP Enterprise Asset Management (MobileAdd-on) and SAP Cloud Platform (Mobile Services, Mobile Development Kit, SAP Web IDE) At least one proven Asset Manager implementation, please provide information on reference & role
- Good knowledge of S/4 HANA
- Excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.