|Listed on:||20th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £575|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SENIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGER- LENDING
PORTFOLIO MANAGER/ SENIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGER/ PROGRAMME LEAD/ SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER/ LENDING/ CREDIT AND LENDING/ COMMERCIAL BANKING/ FINANCIAL SERVICES 8 Months Contract- Extensions Likely £500-575 Per Day-PAYE London A Senior Portfolio Manager is required by our Global Financial Services client based in London on an initial 8 month basis. You will manage the portfolio of initiatives for Credit & Lending IT including inception. The role is responsible for the definition of strategy for the Credit & Lending Service line, with the support of the Chief Lending Architect. As the portfolio lead for the service line, you will operationalise best practice portfolio, programme and project management, providing subject matter expertise.
-You will be representing the Credit &Lending IT service line in appropriate Commercial Banking governance and practitioner forums.
* Delivering best practice Portfolio, Programme, Project Management and other tools / templates, operationalising processes and enforcing minimum standards for all initiatives in the service line, including, but not limited to, cost management and status report.
* Providing subject matter expertise on portfolio, programme and project Management tooling, giving advice to priority and programme PMOs and escalating issues as required.
* Operationalising escalation, tracking and management processes and facilitating the resolution process for high probability and high impact programme and project risks & issues.
* Maintaining tooling inventory on behalf of Technology and regularly reviewing currency and suitability of tools.
* Supporting the development of resources within the service line, increasing the level of maturity and understanding of tools and best practices.
* Proven ability to facilitate effective portfolio management (~$20M minimum) or Programme Management (~$5M minimum).
* Strong understanding of financial management, risk and issue management, programme and portfolio planning.
* Strong Understanding, analysing, interpreting and working with information (financial or non-financial) and variance reporting.
* Sound knowledge of Project Portfolio Management concepts
* Excellent understanding of Technology frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
* A thorough understanding of the purpose, culture and fundamentals of the Technology
* Excellent understanding and operational knowledge of Technology toolset, specifically Clarity and GPDM
In the first instance, please submit your CV