Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£24000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior Service Engineer (Electro-mechanical) £24,000 + Shift Allowance + Training, Development, Progression and Excellent Benefits Milton Keynes
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone looking to join industry leading company that will offer you extensive training to become an industry specialist. Do you have basic mechanical skills and electrical understanding? Are you able to work flexible full time hours? This multi-national company specialise in the manufacture of currency sorting machinery and distribute these worldwide. They have recently expanded into a new business venture and are looking for an electro-mechanical engineer to join the team to ensure it runs smoothly. In this role you will be based on a customer site and be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of coin machines. You will also get involved in installations, report writing and the training of customers and operators. The ideal candidate will have a basic level of electrical and mechanical skills and be wanting to receive training on a specialist piece of equipment. Due to being site based, you will need to live within a commutable distance of Milton Keynes. The Role:* Junior Service Engineer
* Servicing of specialist machinery
* Rotating shift pattern (6 - 2, 2 - 10)
* £24,000 + Training, Development, Progression and Excellent Benefits The Person:* Basic understanding of Electrics
* Basic Mechanical Skills
* Must be able to work flexible hours
* Must live within a commutable distance of Milton Keynes Junior Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, 3-Phase Electrics, Nuts, Bolts, Service, engineer, coins, currency, ATM, vending, maintenance, installation, repair, reactive, Milton Keynes, Northampton, This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.