Project Manager - Digital
6 Months initially
Our Client is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries.
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager to work in their Digital team, primarily supporting the Mobile Programme and other project deliveries as required.
The successful Project Manager is required to demonstrate full project hygiene and control right though the project lifecycle for each project/programme, providing confidence to all stakeholders (Business Stakeholders, the rest of the project delivery team, UKIS stakeholders and the operational support teams)
The Project Manager will plan, proactively manage, communicate, implement, review, and close the project.
- Good project hygiene: Project Summaries, Plans, RAID logs, Change logs, Reports, Release registers (PRs), PIRs and cost plans are created, managed and shared across the team. Internal systems to be maintained on a weekly basis.
- Weekly RAG reports (with latest status, milestones, risks and issues and financial position) to be issued. Project activity is succinctly and clearly communicated to all Stakeholders, with different degrees of detail as appropriate.
- Plans form solid base for delivery, taking into consideration capacity across all teams, and considerate of end to end delivery dependencies and inputs. Ensure the plan meets the business objectives in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Identify and proactively manage plan dependencies between all impacted departments (Dev, Test, third parties and wider Tech teams).
- Proactive management of project risks and issues with appropriate escalation
- Project activity tracked and delivered as per the delivery schedule, with whole team in agreement and aware. Deviations justifiable and managed through the Project Change process. Ensure full transparency on scope and target releases.
- Ensures a smooth transition from project delivery to operational support (showcases, defect resolution post warranty handover, etc.)
- Build relationships with Business and Project stakeholders and represent UKIS at relevant Project/Programme Board meetings
- Project Management Qualification
- PMI qualification
Digital, Media, Telecommunications
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Leah Lamonby
Job ID: 2794065