You must have local council experience to be considered for this opportunity
A local Council currently require a IT Project Manager with specific Systems and Application project delivery experience. This will be an initial 6 month contract based in North London, paying up to £500 per day via Umbrella.
- Maintenance and management of the programme and project management methodology on line, in documents and through the cloud system
- Promotion of the programme and project management methods, processes and tools.
- Responsible for the development of standards, expertise and reporting of best practice
- Ensuring effective performance and governance arrangements are in place for the delivery of key programmes and projects
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of key projects
- Ensuring arrangement are in place for effective delivery of project and programme management training including business analysis and change management
- Lead the design and the development of new systems processes and procedures to ensure that best practice remains current
- Provide individual consultancy support to programmes and projects or at key stages in key areas such as planning, resource management, costs benefits and benefit realisation
- To build and maintain a range of relationships with other external organisations, such as think tanks, universities and national third sector organisations.
- Prince2 qualified
- End to end IT system and application delivery experience
- Must have local council experience to be considered
- The team have no PMO or Project Support - Candidate must be self sufficient
- Charity Sector experience highly desirable
- Experience delivering at least 2 end to end projects - full lifecycle ( waterfall)
- Senior stakeholder management
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.