Initial 12 Months
Rates per hour £45 - £60 (depending on experience)
The manager is looking for 3 candidates to fulfil this role.
- The Electronics Engineer is characterised by strong electronics knowledge, self-motivation, leadership traits and a continuous improvement mind-set.
- The candidate would be expected to engage in Electrical and/or Electronic design of Subsea Equipment and must have proven experience in similar high reliability, low volume or custom designed equipment. Specific Subsea and or Offshore design experience is preferred although not essential.
- The candidate would be expected to create and peer review Functional Design Specifications, Schematics, PCB designs, Wiring Diagrams, GA drawings, BOMs and Test Specifications.
- The Engineer would be expected to take ownership of their project or product and demonstrate both technical and leadership qualities to bring it to completion on time and on budget.
- The Engineer would be capable of working at a detailed design level and also at a electronics/ electrical systems level.
- The candidate would be expected to create and manage product functional requirements.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferred or International equivalent and work experience on closely related equipment. HNC/HND considered with relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in an Electronics/ Electrical Engineering role.
- Demonstrated understanding of product development lifecycles, design and document change control.
- Electronic simulation and analysis experience and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Altium, Autocad and ERP systems essential.
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to achieve business' targets.
- Strong technical problem solving and report out.
- Resilient & persistent under all circumstances.
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Country of posting.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly across boundaries and international cultures.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Experience and knowledge of the design and operation of Subsea Production Control Systems (ISO-13628).
- Experience in Power Electronics design.
- Experience with Battery Technology and Battery Management system design.
- Appreciation of Embedded Software.
- Continuous improvement mind-set.
- Experience of working in a global team.
- Computer base knowledge (MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Visio/ CAD).
- Attention to detail.
- Display confidence in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding creativity and ability to communicate ideas.
- Customer Focus.
Contact Name: Giovanna Neophytou
Job ID: 2788672