Electrical Maintenance Engineer (PLC Training/Days)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£33000 - £33000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for training on PLC's and robotics as well as the chance to work for a truly market leading OEM who offer the chance for career progression as well as ongoing training and development to further your technical skills?There are full training packages on a range of high tech equipment and clear, structured progression into managerial roles or become a technical expert in your field.In this role you will receive extensive training from highly skilled individuals where you will develop your technical ability. You will be working in a maintenance team to conduct scheduled and reactive maintenance across their manufacturing site. You will be working on a night shift role working Monday to Friday.This company operate as a global manufacturer in the automotive and hold a number of prestigious household names within the group. They are currently expanding their operation and are looking for a Maintenance Technician looking for a career move within a growing team.This role represents an excellent opportunity for a genuine career while also receiving training from industry experts within a global, market leading company.The Role· Planned and reactive maintenance on a high tech manufacturing plant
· Structured training to develop skills to become a well-rounded engineer
· Opportunities to progress into managerial or technical specialist positions
· Working on a Double Days shift patternThe Person
· Maintenance Engineer with an electrical background looking for training on PLC's
· Looking for training on PLC's and automation
· Have an engineering apprenticeship or a NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline
· Looking for training and progression within a global market leaderReference: RTR88946Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.