|Listed on:||15th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £35,000|
|Start Date:||2020-01-15 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, talented person with a passion for search engine optimisation to join their friendly, fast-growing digital agency.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies that improve online visibility and deliver clients' business objectives. You'll get to do all this in a relaxed, supportive environment that rewards talent and hard work.
What you'll be doing
- Develop SEO strategies, roadmaps and recommendations for SEO campaigns based on clients' objectives
- Develop geo-targeted SEO recommendations to help clients achieve local and/or international search visibility
- Produce various technical audits and analysis including, but not limited to: site speed audits, canonicalisation and redirects, indexation, site migrations, redirect plan development, XML sitemaps, meta data, backlink profile and keyword rankings
- Create, analyse and present insightful and actionable SEO performance reports for clients' websites
- Be involved in client meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results of conducted audits or analyses
- Keep abreast of the latest changes and developments in the SEO industry and successfully convert those learnings into opportunities for clients and new SEO projects
- Work closely with the development team to advise on SEO impact of site changes
- Collaborate with the extended team to share findings that impact broader online/offline marketing strategy
Essential skills & attributes
To be considered as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will need:
- Experience in search engine optimisation and organic search campaign management with proven results
- Understanding of the key algorithm updates and SEO implications
- The ability to change strategies and adopt new techniques as the search space evolves
- Experience with various SEO tools including, but not limited to:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Other companies may call this role Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Executive, PPC Executive, Paid Search Executive, Online Campaign Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, SEO Campaign Executive, Junior SEO Manager, Search Engine Optimisation Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, or SEO Campaign Manager.
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible working - start and finish times to suit your needs
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Apple tech set-up just the way you like it
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Work in a relaxed, open plan office with a laid-back dress code
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance actively encouraged
- Free food and drinks - fresh coffee, juices, fruit and top-notch brews!
About our client
Our client is a digital agency who help businesses thrive online through digital marketing, web design and development. They're based on Stafford Technology Park, where they live alongside and enjoy the backing of their ‘big brother' agency and eCommerce expert. Their success is built on hiring bright, ambitious people and giving them the support, trust and freedom they need to thrive.
Sound like the place for you?
If so, please select the apply button shown to submit your CV, a little bit about why you'd like to work here and why you'd make a great Digital Marketing Specialist. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.