|Listed on:||9th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£17,000 - £21,000|
|Start Date:||2020-01-09 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
1st Line Support Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£17,000 - £21,000 per annum Plus Pension, Healthcare Scheme, 25 Days’ Holiday & Your Birthday Off
Established in 1996, our client is a leading provider of benefits and expenses software. Since their inception, they have built up an enviable blue-chip customer base.
They are now looking for a 1st Line Support Advisor to join them and provide technical support to their customers.
As a 1st Line Support Advisor, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Diagnose basic technical issues over the phone, via email or live chat and remotely
- Update customers on the status of their query
- Help to test software
- Create help and support articles
Interested? To be considered as a 1st Line Support Advisor, you’ll need:
- Experience in a customer support role, ideally a minimum of one year
- Previous experience of Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, as well as MS Office applications
- An organised approach
- The ability to work to multiple deadlines
Experience of providing basic technical support, including troubleshooting and installing software or hardware, would be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Support Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, 1st Line Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Analyst, Helpdesk Advisor, Service Desk Advisor, IT Helpdesk Technician, or IT Service Desk Technician.
What are the benefits?
- Excellent training
- The flexibility to progress or move into other roles in the business
- Support to help you grow and develop
- The chance to work with an impressive customer base, including household names
- Social events, including the Christmas party
- Free on-site parking and great transport links
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of 1st Line Support Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday with a 1 hour lunch break