Technical Support Engineer (Instrumentation / Electronics)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£34000 - £38000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Support Engineer (X-ray / Instrumentation / Electronics)
£34,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Company BenefitsWorcester, West Midlands (Commutable from; Hereford, Tewkesbury, Malvern, Ledbury, Leominster and Evesham)Are you a Technical Support Engineer from an X-ray / Instrumentation / Electronics background looking to work within a market leading, renowned company offering further progression opportunities and extensive training?
On offer is a role within an expanding company where you will be afforded excellent opportunities to train on their full product range and develop your own technical knowledge.This company are at the cutting edge of technology and specialise in the manufacture of a range of instrumentation equipment and boast an excellent reputation for quality.
This varied role will require you to provide 1st line Technical Support on a wide range of nice products. The company will continue to invest in you with market leading training.This role would suit a Technical Support Engineer from an X-ray / Instrumentation / Electronics background looking to join a renowned company who will continually invest in you with training.The Role:
- Providing technical support
- Helping a wide range of clients
- Full product trainingThe Person:
- X-ray / Instrumentation / Electronics background
- Experience providing Technical Support
- Wanting to develop their skill setRTR89669Electronics, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, 1st line support, Technical Support, Engineer, Software, Process, Installation, Engineering, Solutions, First Line Support, Customer, Applications, Instrumentation, Technical Support Engineer, Technician, Customer Support, Internal Sales, Malvern, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Worcester, Hereford, Tewkesbury, Ledbury, Leominster, Evesham