This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to join a rapidly-expanding Technology business, as they go through a significant level of IT investment. You will step into the business with the remit of shaping the cloud and DevOps strategy, working closely with the senior IT leadership team.
- Michael Page are working with an award-winning technology-focused business who have brought an incredibly innovative product to market, helping disrupt an industry awaiting change.
- The business have recently been bought-out by a multinational conglomerate, resulting in a huge investment drive, and an exciting scaling of operations.
- You will have the chance to join a fantastic working culture at the company HQ in the heart of central Birmingham, in an environment that will give you outstanding technical responsibilities and career development.
- You will work in a senior capacity covering both strategic and hands-on responsibilities, playing a pivotal role in the development of overall cloud architecture, to optimise business performance.
- Security will be a central requirement, and as the Azure Cloud Engineer, you will design security controls, and ensure security of all assets in the cloud.
- You will develop infrastructure-as-code, using pipelines and tools such as Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins to implement DevOps frameworks.
- Automation of solutions will be key, and you will bring new best practice solutions to the business, working closely with senior IT leaders.
As the successful candidate for the Azure Cloud Engineer role, you will be experienced in the following areas:
- Cloud / PaaS.
- Database design - SQL queries and ETL pipelines.
- Cloud Security.
- DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins.
£60,000 - £80,000 + corporate benefits.
Contact Name: Palminder Johal
Job ID: 2779297