Sales Manager - Power Supply (Power Tools) - Hoofddorp, Netherlands
An international Manufacturer of Power Supplies is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager based within the Netherlands to join their team Power Tool division.
You will be directly responsible for developing and managing this specific market and therefore any previous experience selling Power Supplies & Chargers into any major Power Tool manufacturer would be a huge advantage.
- University degree, technical background preferred (electrical engineering)
- Experience of power supply/charger business
- Experience in selling power supply/chargers for high end Power Tools brands
- Knowledge in the field of power supply or power electronics products is considered a plus
- Be able to conduct market analysis, identify new opportunities and assist engineers to develop the product fitting market requirement
- Knowledge of the key competitors’ products
- Fluent in English, being able to speak another language is an advantage
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and priority skills
- Independent, highly achievement driven and a team player
- In possession of driving license, willing to travel
- Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in simple layman skills.
- Grow the Power Supply business of Power Tools in EMEA;
- Organize and lead support of highly technical issues with customers and potential clients;
- KAM, identify new key account and maximize business scope with key accounts;
- Establish business relations with engineers in the respective industry;
- Work closely and independently with R&D of the customers and the business unit to define suitable products and conditions;
- Find opportunities for cross selling.
This role is an opportunity to join a major manufacturer who are currently growing their business globally following great success in recent years. You will be the key salesperson within this particular market and have full ownership of the customers. You will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships with customers within the region.