Business Analyst - Business Process Transformation, Target Operating Models
Location: Osterley, West London
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The client's Target Operating Model framework and approach traces from the Vision all the way to individual roles and tasks - all tied to value, benefits and action.
Working through the entire Metadata business life cycle, liaising with technical and regional business based teams you will need to document both End-state and Interim detailed operational processes (capturing tasks, interactions, decision points, roles) and making sure that they are in line with the identified business needs and requirements tied to our Vision.
Before this job, someone will likely have worked as…
Business Analyst in a similar Transformational programme or Management Consultant - focussing on business process transformation, implementation of Complex Target Operating Models and multi-territory alignment.
- To perform full analysis of current capabilities across teams and outsourced services to feed into the optimised and effective future operating model
- To work with business operations leads to identify and produce detailed End-state (and where necessary Interim) Capability to task level workflows and diagrams (capturing both human and systems interactions and interfaces)
- To produce detailed As-is to To-be documentation - clearly mapping and articulating the changes occurring across Tasks, Roles, Skills and Structure
- Working with the Project team, to translate the structure and requirements into a delivery plan and support implementation
- Impact analysis on changing business processes and structures, to help highlight the severity or nature of change to the operations.
- Identify and manage risks across the change
- Ensure all business analysis deliverables are completed in accordance with pre-defined high-level processes, practices and procedures
- To provide ongoing feedback on task statuses, key issues or risks, produce detailed reports & other written material of a technical / complex nature adapting style and content to communicate to audiences of all levels
- To continually work closely with Business and technology stakeholders and contributors and, other analysts etc. on the implementation and roll out of new processes and procedures, providing ongoing consultancy throughout the course of delivery
- To encourage a culture of continuous improvement
- Be able to translate detailed workflow documentation into user friendly reference materials which can be used in training or system testing
- Engagement and management of multiple stakeholders to support the delivery of all analysis deliverables working within the overall strategy and industry standards framework
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in defining and documenting a multi-layered operating model task level workflows and diagrams
- Experienced at new operating model process re-design
- Demonstrable ability to contribute to the design and development of new operating models, execution of implementation plans, system tests, change management and change readiness
- Demonstrable knowledge of project life cycles including understanding of process modelling and controls, organisational design
- Full end to end programme delivery experience successfully delivering small / medium and large complexity projects
- Proven experience of working through challenges, identifying and considering alternative solutions and making recommendations based upon sound judgements
- Track record in delivering in a multi-functional team with business teams, development teams, architects
- Documenting multi-layered Use Cases, "As-Is" and "To-be" processes using UML/ BPMN
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Visio, Excel and PPT
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Emily Buttifant via
Contact Name: Emily Buttifant
Job ID: 2778770