IT Project Manager
£35000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Project Manager
If you’re a qualified IT Project Manager with experience of delivering complex multi-site technology projects, this is a brilliant opportunity to make an impact on the operations of a forward-thinking tech business.
About the Company
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. With their own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, their portfolio includes colocation, cloud, connectivity, continuity and collaboration solutions.
They are now looking for an IT Project Manager to join them and oversee the successful delivery of a number of internal IT projects.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and pension
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Free wellbeing help and advice
- Discounts on gym memberships, as well as hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Save money on holidays
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the team - our client is experiencing continued year-on-year growth, expanding into new markets and introducing new solutions into their product range.
Within an engaging and invigorating work environment, you’ll play an important role in our client’s ongoing success by overseeing projects that will increase their existing capabilities and allow them to deliver the very best to customers.
Our client believes their people are leaders in their field. They do all they can to ensure they remain engaged, challenged and happy. This includes excellent benefits, a supportive, inclusive culture and great development prospects.
As the IT Project Manager, you’ll oversee a range of complex internal delivery projects, ensuring they are delivered within budget and to tight timescales.
In this fast-paced role, you will:
- Liaise with teams across all functions and third party suppliers to define, agree and document project delivery plans
- Arrange and attend project and supplier meetings
- Provide regular project updates to management
- Create and maintain resource plans and risk and issue logs
- Ensure that any at-risk projects are managed effectively and brought back on track
To be considered as an IT Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of delivering complex multi-site technology projects
- A project management qualification, such as Agile or PRINCE2
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client wants to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Technical Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, IT Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, or Senior IT Project Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an IT Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.