|Listed on:||6th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £60,000|
|Start Date:||2020-01-06 00:00:00|
DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60,000 DOE Plus Benefits (see below) including Home Working & Flexible Working Options
uTrack is an innovative technology company that has created a platform to elevate passengers' experience of using public transport. We are a growing, award-winning company with FTSE 100 customers based in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the USA.
We've grown quickly in the short time since our inception and the demand for our services has continued to increase. As such, we're looking for a DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our hard-working team.
As a DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Work with the Product and Back End teams to build new features and scalable web applications targeting modern browsers and phones
- Liaise with the Testing and QA teams to analyse problems and review incidents
- Manage our AWS infrastructure
- Maintain our monitoring and altering tooling
- Help the Development team to investigate and resolve service issues
- Contribute to the system architecture and design to ensure we deliver robust and secure services
To be considered as our DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will need:
- At least three years' experience of managing systems in a cloud-based environment
- Experience of developing cloud-based technologies and an understanding of how systems can be built using them
- The proven ability to write scripts, automate systems tasks and orchestrate systems
Other organisations may call this role Systems Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Development Operations Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Developer, Cloud Developer, or Systems Developer.
What are the benefits?
- Take on a new position within our business where you'll have a high level of autonomy
- Work from home for two days a week
- Flexible working hours (work a 7.5 hour day any time between 7:45am and 6pm)
- Drive the technical direction of our products
- Great benefits such as generous healthcare and pension plan
- Perks such as gym membership and team nights out
- Work with the latest tech
- Join a diverse team who come from all over the globe
Please note, this role is also available based in Dublin.
Webrecruit and uTrack are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as our DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: uTrack Branded
Job ID: 2777468