Enterprise Architect - Digital Transformation
My client provides technology design, development and support services to its subsidiaries and its customers across the globe. Enterprise Architects (EA) have a vital role to play, working with several Business and IT leaders and subject matter experts to build a view of the organisational strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. Essentially determining the current and future Principals, Policies and Standards for each technology domain. This determines the technical "rules" needed to allow the business and IT strategies to be delivered.
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals
- Optimise information management through an increasing understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems and services
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Work with Solutions Architect(s) and Business Analysts to sponsor their designs and provide a consensus-based solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronisation with ever changing business needs.
- Risk Management of data, information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies, ensure policies are supportive of corporate direction, and reviewed annually to ensure relevance.
- Direct involvement in the development and governance of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through brown bag sessions, formal presentations and general Q&A opportunities
- Troubleshoot complex and intermittent problems to tight time-frames whilst under pressure
Experience & Qualifications-
- Preferably Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Relevant domain level certification such as CCDP / CCIE, MCSE, OSCP, LPIC-3 etc. or equivalent providing evidence of advanced domain level knowledge and capabilities
- Extensive experience in managing the design of secure solutions in a complex IT environment
- Ideally TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF or DODAF certified
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate is required to hold an active SC clearance or be willing/ eligible to undergo the process.