£34000 - £43000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£34,000-£43,000My client is searching for an experienced UX/UI Digital Designer for an initial 12 month fixed term contractRole profile
The UX/UI Designer is join a growing in-house team, you will look to you to help drive new exciting user centred developments across multiple platforms optimising the end to end experience for website visitors. As a UX evangelist you will continually look to identify areas for improvement from both detailed analytics and your own experience in UX.Essential
* At least 5 years' experience of UX Design with an eye for detail.
* Excellent understanding and practice of UX and design principles
* Advanced skills in design, layout and interactive engagement
* Track record creating appealing responsive designs
* Solid understanding of user research methods and best practices
* Ability to articulate design decisions and your rationale behind them
* Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
* Used in-house component libraries or prototyping kits, i.e. gov.uk design systems
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience in creating prototypes either on paper or digitally, i.e. using MarvelApp or InVision