Portfolio Lead - Data, Lean
Location: Milton Keynes
We are actively looking to secure an experienced Portfolio Lead to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client are looking for a Portfolio Lead who has experience of managing a centralised PMO at an Enterprise level.
Metrics and Insights:
- Lead the shift for the client to focus from reporting outputs to outcomes based reporting
- Harmonising reporting across all areas within the Portfolio - Projects, System Teams, Product Team, and RPA
- Assessing and analysing data set to provide actionable insight
- Accountability for the production of regular reports and dashboards for all products, to agreed reporting timetables.
- Production of numerical output required by BoM, IT Exec, and SET across all Portfolio activity
- Continuous improvement through the development of new, innovative ways to visualise business performance
- Ownership of the definition of value based customer centric metrics and the main Portfolio KPI's and responsibility for collating the definitive view of the Clients Portfolio performance.
- Reporting on all Portfolio financials - actuals vs forecast.
- Establishing the correct tool to support the Clients ambition of operating a Lean Portfolio.
- Ownership of Portfolio Management tool (track activity progress and generate insight).
- Ownership of associated processes and practices that support effective population of the tool
- Work closely with Delivery Leads and Release Change Engineers
- Supplier and configuration management of tool
- Education across the business
- Development of Lean Portfolio Best Practice
- Transition processes and ways of working within CPMO
- Influence evolution of essential and QA
- Development of appropriate Portfolio governance forums in a Lean enterprise
- Management of key forums - ToR's / membership / inputs and outputs
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance