|Listed on:||20th December 2019|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Principal level ASIC Design Engineer to join my client; a Global semiconductor company in the heart of Edinburgh. Not only is this a desirable role but an extremely good location - filled with culture, music, beautiful landscapes and a great nightlife! Edinburgh not only is home to one of the best University's in the country but also has good schooling and plenty to do for singles and families alike.
The role of Principal Digital ASIC design engineer requires the successful engineer to ensure Digital development process achieves budget, schedule and project deliverable goals as well as taking full ownership of the Digital design process and the design of optimized digital blocks which meet functional, cost and low power constraints.
I am looking for the following skill set for this role;
* Extensive digital IC design experience - specific experience on Audio ICs would be an advantage
* Deep understanding of advanced verification methodologies
* Fluent in either Verilog or VHDL RTL coding and ASIC design methodology.
* Proficiency in developing block and top level Timing constraints for STA and P&R handoff
* Ability to support junior staff members
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a semiconductor family, joining a truly multi cultural, global group with a good spirit and high ambitions for growth and success.
This role offers good salaries and benefits and is also open to Non-EU nationals but you must meet the required job specification.
For a Confidential discussion please contact Rachel Click here to contact this recruiter Resources.
Contact Name: Rachel Mason
Job ID: 2773027