SAP FICO/ABAP Developer
Spring Group Plc
16th December 2019
£630 - £640
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for an experienced German speaking SAP FICO/ABAP Developer - to join an exciting project for their end client within the Food Production industry in Germany.
- Start date: January 2020
- Duration: 12 months
- Extension: Possible
- Work location: Hamburg , Germany
- Workflow: 5 days on site
- Remote: Not possible
At least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Required skills and experience:
* Experience in S/4 HANA FI/CO/BW: Application Development, Customizing and Interfaces to Non-SAP systems accounting systems and migration
* Experience in Group-wide (Template) SAP FI/CO/BW implementations in Insurance Industries (preferably in Germany)
* MR Group Global Template Implementation is strongly recommended as key knowledge
* Experience of Roll-out activities in Singapore, Spain and Belgium
* Broad Experience in (Group)Accounting, especially in IFRS9/IFRS17 within Insurance Industries
* Experience in Testmanagement
English (mandatory, C1)
German (mandatory, C1)
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement