|Listed on:||29th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £500|
|Contact Name:||Simon Dunscombe|
Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer
We need a contract Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer for 12 weeks to deliver Oracle Fusion Cloud training to a variety of identified user groups within the following areas:
HCM (e.g Learn, Talent, Core HR, Absence)
Financial (e.g AP, AR, Cash management, R2R)
Reporting (e.g OTBI)
Payroll (e.g OTL, Transactional payroll, Organisational structure, Compensation)
Title: Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer
Duration: 12 weeks
Rate: #400 - 500 per day IN SCOPE OF IR35
Start Date: 16/12/2019
To support & deliver training & supporting documentation for the successful rollout of Oracle Cloud (Fusion). You'll report to the Project & Change team to set key milestones of delivery.
· Working with Subject Matter Experts to specify, develop & deliver training courses & materials (in a variety of formats) to identified groups.
· Ensure the training environment is fit for purpose to include enough data, structure & access for delivery for any training requirements.
· Facilitate knowledge share of configuration from implementation partner, to the technical teams.
· Work with colleagues to support delivery of Guided Learning.
· Produce supporting training materials & any other associated deliverables & ensure that they are fit for BAU transfer at project closedown.
· Work with the Cloud Project Team & the Change Team to ensure all training activities are aligned with the overall project plan, & communications plans.
Knowledge, skills & experience
Proven experience of delivering previous ERP implementations, ideally knowledge of complex organisational systems within public sector & or Local Authority. Strong track record of developing systems training to audiences at a range of levels.
Experience of developing, designing & producing training materials (documents, intranet content & e-learning). An understanding of Oracle Payroll/Finance/HCM systems - experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud desirable.
Familiarity with delivering multi-faceted content across multiple work streams in a fast paced project environment. Have clear negotiating, influencing & team working skills, to ensure assigned role/project goals are achieved. Job title Oracle Fusion Cloud Trainer Corporate Directorate Customer & Support Services Service People, Change & Digital 2
For more information plese call Simon on [Telephone number removed] or email Click here to contact this recruiter
Services advertised are those of an Employment Business.