Agile Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst at Trainline, you will...
- Be active in our BA community, providing insights, support and coaching to other members, always striving to learn from past experience and upholding Trainline's culture of excellence.
- Take ownership of requirements gathering process, proposing solutions + guiding their implementation through the development and commissioning phases.
- Work with Product and Tech Leads to define a sensible MVP, balancing potential risk and complexity with business value.
- Learn and share knowledge of international rail with internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the Agile scrum ceremonies and facilitate daily stand-up, planning and retrospectives.
We'd love to hear from you if you...
- Are highly commercial and customer-focused.
- Have a great track record as a BA in an Agile environment
- Experience with complex systems and driving technical decisions
- Ability to use data to drive good decisions and highlight key concerns with stakeholders and the team
- Can demonstrate your ability to determine requirements and evolve them into actionable work for teams
- Have full confidence in Agile/Lean approaches and can define minimum viable units of delivery
- Are willing and have facilitated Agile ceremonies and acted in a scrum master capacity
Over half of our staff are technologists, we're changing the way that people travel through the use of high quality software and technological innovation.
We know that great software requires great coding practices. Trainline is used by millions of people every day, we process over 200 ticket sales per minute, and 80 million+ transactions per month. It simply would not be possible to move fast enough if we were not able to trust our engineers to produce code of the highest quality. Here are some key practices which we insist upon across our teams that allow us to release over 300 times per week.