Lead Project Manager (ERP Transformation)
25th November 2019
£70000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is going through a complete transformation. The European wide solution will mean working to transform 11 separate ERP systems onto 1 system (Dynamics 365). The company is looking for a project manager capable of setting up their own project management methodology and willing to work in a dynamic, confidence inspiring way.Client DetailsA large coffee provider.Description- Total transformation, putting 11 ERP systems onto 1 (Dynamics 365)
- European wide solution being led by the UK
- Will be working on the project from the design phase
- A number of basics must be put in place - reporting - communications - budget
- No management responsibility but able to recruit a Junior PM if you deem necessary- Will be reporting directly to the IT Director
- Will be a number of small side project that you must be able to dynamically deal with- Re using and putting in new standards
- It is important to have technical knowledge, experience working with Dynamics projects in the past would be excellent however there will be other business projects that need to be done, therefore being a multi faceted Project Manager is important.
- Small structure and very hands on - The IT Director will be involved but the successful candidate will have autonomy to work this project in whatever effective way they decide- To be able to run the project successfully and autonomously it is essential that you have proven experience managing stakeholders
- Will have to report to the board, inspiring confidence and explaining complex technical concepts in a simple way.
- A cosmopolitan working environment within an innovative companyProfileThis cosmopolitan company are looking for someone who has worked on large scale Dynamics 365 projects previously. Having an excellent understanding of the product is extremely important as it will help with stakeholder management and presentations. As you will be delivering a European wide solution it would be extremely helpful to have Spanish as a second language (however this is not essential).The successful candidate will have worked on ERP implementations in the past, be excellent with Dynamics 365 and have proven risk management skills. They will also be pragmatic and able to put together their own solid project management methodology.Job OfferBeing paid well to work autonomously on an interesting project.