|Listed on:||25th November 2019|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £30,000|
|Start Date:||2019-11-25 00:00:00|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Manual QA Tester - Graduates Welcome
Up to £30,000 per annum Plus Benefits (see below)
Our client is an exciting technology disrupter and has created a unique SaaS cloud-based solution that enables travellers to access foreign currency quickly and easily.
They've developed a mail order cash solution that is being used within the travel, personal finance and international payment industries.
Due to their popularity and growth, they are now seeking a Manual QA Tester to join their team in Stafford and ensure their products remain at the forefront of the market and work perfectly every time.
- Fantastic holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Take the chance to grow and develop in your role
- Play a key role in the disruption of a £45bn industry
- Get involved in exciting projects including voice activated software and smart speakers
- Learn, create, develop and add to your skills portfolio
- Start 2020 with an exceptional career opportunity
As a Manual QA Tester, you will:
- Support manual testing tasks
- Write test cases and test new features
- Undertake regression testing
- Manage the resolution and verification of defects
- Providing reports on test progress, test results, and other relevant information
- Logging defects onto the bug tracking system and providing defect reports
- Recording the output of testing
To be considered as a Manual QA Tester, you will need:
- At least one year's manual testing experience, gained through your studies, a commercial environment or similar
- Effective planning, organisation and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to break down complex issues and provide creative solutions
- The ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
Other organisations may call this role Software Tester, Graduate Test Engineer, Test Technician, Automated Test Technician, Graduate Software Engineer, Junior Software Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Tester, Testing Analyst, Software Quality Tester, Tester, or Test Analyst.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Manual QA Tester, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.