QA Games Tester
Spring Group Plc
19th November 2019
£11 - £11
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Currently seeking a Games Tester for a 3 month initial contract based in the Feltham Area.
* Running functional, performance, usability and compliance tests for UK and International gaming products, and for updates to the platform software
* Finding and reporting issues on game software being tested in a clear an accurate manner
* Updating test cases or suggesting new cases when relevant to do so
* Completing ad-hoc tasks from requests made to the QA team (e.g. reproducing field issues
* Highlighting improvements to our testing and work processes
* Testing of games or gaming products
* Running functional, usability and performance tests on different projects
* Updating test scripts/plans with additional test cases, or creating them from scratch
* Bug tracking software, and reporting issues in a clear manner
* Problem solving/ analytical skills, with great attention to detail
* Computer literate, with excellent working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
* Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly (product functionality and test tools)
Hourly Rate: £11.00 - £11.50
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement