|Listed on:||19th November|
|Contact Name:||Metuka Monplaisir-Stephens|
About The Organisation
Our client is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, they enable their developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes.
They are currently looking for a Product Analyst to join their team and help to manage the quality of new and existing software implementations.
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 25 working days’ holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible option for employees to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
- Life assurance
- Flexible health cash-back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Forward-thinking environment
If you have experience in a customer-facing technical or analytical support role, this is a great opportunity to join a global company with customers across Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
You will have the chance to support the quality of innovative solutions that are helping to transform healthcare systems across the world.
So, if you are looking to contribute to products that are making a real difference and work as part of a passionate, highly skilled team, our client would love to hear from you.
As a Product Analyst, you will help to manage the quality of our client’s software implementations and ensure their solutions maintain their market position.
Helping to drive customer and user satisfaction, you will:
- Manage the delivery of software solution implementations with new channel partners
- Provide systematic tracking, analysis and reporting on the market, as well as customer and user intelligence
- Maintain systems to track, report and build on market and customer feedback
- Support in resolution of any product bugs and deliver service enhancements
- Provide a second line technical support service
To join our client as a Product Analyst, you will need:
- Experience in a customer-facing technical or analytical support role
- Great time-management skills
- A logical mindset and strong problem-solving abilities
Knowledge of IT within the healthcare sector would be beneficial, as would a degree level qualification or experience with data and trend analysis.
Other organisations may call this role Product Support Analyst, Product Support Executive, Technical Support Analyst, Product Onboarding & Implementation Analyst, Data Analyst, Trend & Insight Analyst, Product Support Engineer, or Insight Analyst.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to take on an exciting role as a Product Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.