|Listed on:||18th November|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alice Jablonski|
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There's one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mold and who is passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what's next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there's no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative - and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we're not just making business better. We're making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
You understand the vital role that relationships play in building trust and that technology plays in transforming businesses, quickly spotting and sharing opportunities that others might miss. Using your persuasive interpersonal skills to influence other leaders, you work with business development & sales, run procurement and move your clients' businesses forward.
About the Job
The ability to adopt new technology and ways of working is often constrained by the client's ability to modernise, mature and adapt their service management capability and IT operating model. Avanade provide targeted advisory services to help the client transition to modern practices and organisational models to support adoption of new technology and achieve their business goals.
As the Service Management and Operating Model discipline lead within the technology transformation capability practice, you will support building our pipeline and sales and ensure the right resourcing and delivery material is in place.
As a Group Manager, we're looking to you to advance our knowledge in the service management and IT operating model area, as well as our clients' enablement of technology, people and process. You will help the business development teams to learn more about our clients' business - helping work out solutions for problems across their technology, applications, processes and capabilities. You'll also lead teams' efforts in building strategies that people will support and deliver.
In this role, you will:
- Advise clients on the best solution to meet their needs
- Construct the appropriate team and pyramid to deliver against the statements of work, using resources across the Advisory Practice and using our associate network when required
- Maintain and contribute to the business plan for the discipline and wider practice to support growth balanced against revenue
- Develop and evolve the propositions and go to market material, and support industry and sales events to increase awareness of our brand and capabilities
- Develop your team's technology and soft skills
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Service management across the whole spectrum of ITIL functions and processes
- Operational responsibilities and practical experience of running service management functions to enable you to speak with authority and show empathy and understanding of client operations and service delivery
- Crafting IT operating models that meet the client objectives and priorities around improving efficiency, adopting new technology, accommodating new ways of working, managing outsourcers, integrating and coexisting with DevOps, Agile, Waterfall, Cloud delivery and increased automation of deployment and controls
- Knowledge and experience of typical tooling used in the industry, such as monitoring, planning, deployment, ticketing, DevOps
- Selling as part of a team - either as the lead, account manager, business development, pre-sales or consulting
- Crafting new propositions - often built upon or tailoring existing propositions
- Running all parts of a project from balancing budgets to leading teams
- Explaining complex technologies and concepts in a non-technical language
- Understanding and supporting the procurement cycle