Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET, Angular JS)
13th November 2019
City Of London
£50000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET, AngularJS)
£50,000-£65,000 basic + strong benefits package
A leading Insurance Company is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer to work as part of a centralised team supporting strategic projects across the business.
The organisation is heavily investing in modernising their technology at the moment and you will be joining an extremely dynamic environment. The team is made up of 5 developers reporting into a Product Manager who has broader responsibility for a number of architects, support analysts, project managers and business analysts supporting change across the business.
* Take a hands-on development role on products; designing, coding, testing and implementing new functionality and supporting existing services, embracing a continuous delivery mind-set.
* Support and help drive the adoption of test-driven (TDD) and behaviour-driven development (BDD) frameworks, along with continuous delivery and automation testing
* Ensure the quality of code is met through the use of unit, integration and acceptance testing and perform appropriate tuning / refactoring to ensure the system performs to its specification
* Collaborate with the DevOps team in line with project/product goals and objectives.
* Conduct and promote the use of peer reviews to provide feedback to developers within the team Identify improvement areas in the delivery process and make recommendations
* Monitor own task assignments within the product teams and update systems and colleagues in a timely and effective manner.
* Maintain familiarity and continue to learn a wide range of relevant and suitable application development tools, techniques and enhance business domain understanding.
* Foster an environment of collaboration, sharing ideas, information, experience, definition and reuse of components and processes and engendering cross-discipline communication and interaction
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with the business and provide support in User Acceptance Test activities, taking ownership for business related defects and changes
* Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Specification by Example
* Languages: C#, Visual Basic .NET, C++ .NET
* Web frameworks: ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller)
* Communication frameworks: WCF, ASP.NET Web API
* ORM: Entity Framework (EF)
* C# unit testing framework: Specflow
* C# build tools: TFS
* Database skills: SQL Server
* User interface: Kendo UI
* Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive beneficial process improvements
* Excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to negotiate, agree and then manage the scope of activities
* Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.