Field Support Technician
£18,000 - £21,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join an established IT services company who work with a wide range of clients mainly based in central Scotland.
The Field Support Technician role is responsible for providing on-site support and delivering project work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of field engineering within an MSP, a desire to learn new technologies and the ability to build relationships.
- Working closely with the support team to provide support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly
- Equipment delivery and configuration
- Carrying out site surveys for pre-sales
- Performing WiFi surveys
- Providing remote hands services as a 3rd party to their customers
Skills & Experience:
- Must be professional and well presented
- Must have clean driving licence
- Ideally will have security clearance to SC level
- Be willing to travel and stay overnight
- A good working knowledge of a wide variety of IT hardware e.g. desktops, laptops, tablets and other peripheral devices.
- Exposure to software defined networking such as Cisco Meraki or similar beneficial - though training will be given
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- You will ideally hold or be working towards an MCSE, MCITP or Cisco Networking qualification
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement
Their offices are close to Edinburgh city centre with good local parking - a company vehicle will be provided for travel around Scotland.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.