Senior Project Manager - Telecoms
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
4th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My telecommunications client are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in The Hague in The Netherlands. They are looking for someone to start ASAP on a 12 month contract initially.
* Focus on high-level customer relationship maintaining, customer expectation management and customer satisfaction improvement of project delivery.
* Interface with high-level client, schedule regular or special meetings and report status, communicate the plan and progress, escalate and push any issues or concern to be resolved.
* Identify issues affecting client perception, make decisions and control measures promptly within the project or escalate to management team to ensure that they are managed in a closed-loop cycle and coordinate internally for any conflict to achieve project targets.
* Working experience in Telecommunication Network project management and at least 5-year in leading and managing the major delivery projects.
* A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Abilities and skills:
* The ability to influence high-level customers and stakeholders and work closely to manage expectation and determine acceptable solutions.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with customers and ability to establish and maintain cooperative and harmonious working relationship within a multicultural work environment.
* General Telecom Knowledge with understanding of Wireless Network (GSM, UMTS, LTE etc.) or TK engineering.
* Customer orientation, goal-oriented, self-driven, strong execution and coordination capability.
* Good spoken and written English, Dutch preferred.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.