Quality Control Coordinator
Blackness Avenue, Altens Industrial Estate
6 - 8 months
The role focusing on a specific project execution. 250 new Rental assets have been ordered from delivery Q1/Q2 2019. The Quality Control Coordinator would be responsible for the following task.
- Securing supplier original manufacturing records. Reviewing content for completeness and alignment with the business's technical specifications.
- Review of manufacturing documents such as material certificates, coating, hardness checks, dimensional checks and NDT reports. Additionally, completion of any non-conformance actions.
- Interaction with supplier to support any correction or additional documents required.
- Monitoring non-conformance conclusion to verify complete prior to equipment receipt.
- Physical visual inspection of equipment on receipt to ensure free from damage, complete and all marking data is correct.
- Supporting the processing on acceptance of product through the oracle system.
- Ensuring complete and effective retention and storage of the asset manufacturing records, both electronic and hard copies.
- Monitoring tool progress on arrival while site receiving function tests are carried out.
- Ensuring all testing and make up requirements have been concluded and documented.
- Verify accurate traceability records are present and preserved
- Communicating progress to the wider team.
In addition to project specific tasks, general quality assurance and document control activities shall be required. Supporting the existing on-site Quality team on peal demand activities such as workshop support with verification of traceability checks on existing assets being repaired and administrating workshop manufacturing records