- To supervise a team of officers and manage their professional development to deliver internet investigations and support the Cyber G7 24/7 protocol.
- Provide leadership through advice on innovative operational techniques, UK and international legislation, policy and tactics to assist in the planning and implementation of Cyber investigations.
- Conduct and review the team's systematic research and analysis of open and closed sources to assist the decision-making of law enforcement agencies.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Internet stakeholders to foster collaborative working and international partnership to improve operational performance.
- Hold appropriate Cyber skills to enable the collection and processing of available data to produce investigative opportunities
- Proven experience of supervising / managing a team and working to tight deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of the acquisition of internet communications data.
- Experience of cyber investigation and case management.
- Professional internet investigation accreditation
- Network / infrastructure accreditation eg CISCO/ CCNA
- A degree in Computer Science or one of the STEM areas of studies
Salary:- Salary up to £42,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working
- Generous paid maternity/paternity
- Childcare benefits
- Interest free loans
- Use on onsite facilities - gym, staff canteens etc
- Occupational sick pay
You must be eligible for Security Clearance; British Citizen or ILR
Apply by the 15th November for immediate consideration!