|Listed on:||25th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £55,000|
Reporting to the Director of Finance in a centralized Group finance function, the focus of the role will be at group level across each international region, supporting regional finance.
The Group Accountant will provide financial & commercial performance analysis to senior stake holders, maintain a robust financial control environment, co-ordinate and deliver reporting in line with accounting standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside group and regional directors in an exciting business.
The group Accountant will contribute to the achievement of the Groups business objectives by monitoring and reporting variances to budget and will be responsible for:
* Preparation of the Group consolidated management accounts and Board reporting pack to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time
* Developing and maintaining financial systems and processes to implement best practice and efficiencies
* Managing external relationships with international professional service suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the Group
* Managing the Group audit process and preparation of financial statements and corporate tax returns in conjunction with professional service advisers
* Management of the Group transfer pricing and other tax policies and implementation strategy
* Supporting the Director of Finance with the raising of working capital and maintaining covenant reporting with partner banks both locally and internationally
* Supporting the Director of Finance with projects relating to the incorporation of new international companies and management of the Group corporate structure
* Supporting the Director of Finance with the set-up and maintenance of share incentive schemes
* Supporting the Commercial Finance team with the preparation of quarterly & annual forecasts
* Supporting the Treasury team with cash requirement forecasts to meet payment obligations
Please apply online via this advert and submit your latest CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity.