IT Support Technician
25th October 2019
£16000 - £20000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This dynamic and growing organisation pride themselves on providing first class business IT support services to the South Wales area and nationwide.
They employ managed services software to ensure that your business is able to operate smoothly and efficiently supporting local customers in Swansea, Cardiff and Bridgend.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Understand processes in their Management System
- Work through project tickets and phases in their Management Systems assigned by a Project Manager
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (Server/Desktop), Apple and Linux.
- Server Roles: File Shares, DNS, Active Directory and Remote Access
- Server Applications: Microsoft Exchange, Firewalls, SQL, Backup Tools
- Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office, Office 365, Antivirus and Sage
- Networking: Routers, Firewalls, NAS and Switches
- Printers: MFP, Laser and Inkjet
- Mobile: Smart Phones and Tablets
- Domain Management: Web Hosting, FTP and DNS Records
- Email: Routing, Spam and Archiving
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Free Parking
- Overtime Opportunities
Modern Office environment
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.