|Listed on:||11th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £40,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Account Manager - Cloud Hosting
Up to £40,000 plus commission and benefits - discretionary bonus, private healthcare (incl dental), life insurance, critical illness insurance, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, holiday reward scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.
We are a family founded, fast-growing, multi-award-winning company providing managed hosting and cloud services to businesses and government. Our mission is to be the cloud partner of choice, we are customer focused and strive to deliver exceptional service, robust security and leading-edge technology.
Although founded in 2002, we pursue a start-up mentality to ensure we remain current in a highly competitive marketspace. Memset offers an extremely friendly environment, where you will be technically and professionally challenged, while being supported by the wider Memset team around you. We provide our team members with a solid benefits package and are focused on training to help grow and develop both individuals and teams.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join our team. Being part of our Sales and Marketing Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Organising customer visits, demonstrating and presenting Memset's products and services
- Being target driven and understanding the importance of sales performance, maintaining accurate records and aiming to achieve monthly/annual targets
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and often being the face of the company to our customers
- Managing customer relationships and providing customers with excellent service and support in order to maximise retention and facilitate an increase in spend
- Working with other members of the Sales & Account Management teams and the Service Delivery team, to ensure that any account escalations are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Championing the customer at all levels internally
- General administrative tasks, such as preparing quotations and reports
- Gathering, recording and reporting on customer feedback
- Promoting our referral scheme
- Experience in an account management role in the Cloud Hosting Industry
- Experienced in selling into whitespace, closing sales, meeting targets and relationship building
- Have the confidence to work autonomously and lead presentations and meetings
- Good understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Clear reporting skills and issue escalation
- Knowledge of cloud computing, managed service and security services
- Confidence, influencing and negotiating skills
- Sound decision-making abilities
- Target driven
Due to our rural location you should be able to drive and have your own car. Alternatively, we offer a shuttle bus service from Guildford train station via Godalming.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a basic DBS check.
To apply for the role of Sales Account Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Executive, Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Account Manager, Technical Sales Rep, Technical Sales Executive, or Technical Account Manager.