Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
8th October 2019
£40000 - £48000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£40'000 - £48'000 + Progression + Flexi work + Pension + Holiday + Friendly environment
AberdeenPerfect opportunity for a Python Developer who is looking to be more of an influential member of a small, like-minded, Flexible and friendly team working on interesting real-world products!Are you a Python Developer and looking to progress into a 'hands on' senior developer role within 6-12 months offering the chance to implement your own ideas, process and ways of working!
* Design, implementation of new modules providing enhanced functionality and user friendliness.
* IOT technology real time technology platform.
* Small highly skilled and friendly development team.
* Smaller subsidiary of a globally renowned and recognised business.
* Opportunity to progress into a 'hands on' senior/ Lead developer (No people management involved).
* Opportunity to start implementing ideas and improving processes.The Person:* Experienced in Python
* Looking to progress into a 'hands on' Senior or lead developer
* Looking to be valued as an influential member of a small team.
* Looking to progress technically and experience new technology.
*Keen to work in a professional but flexible work environment.To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Leng at Rise IT.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise IT, a subsidiary of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.