Customer Equipment Engineer
8th October 2019
£36144 - £54216
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our international client is now searching for a Customer Equipment Engineer to be based in Dublin, and to be responsible for set-up and maintenance of semiconductor PVD equipment. The role will involve working with customer engineers within a fab environment as well as driving projects to increase the up-time of the equipment. Travel throughout Europe will also be necessary for this role.
Required skills for the Customer Equipment Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor equipment background
- PVD/CVD knowledge beneficial
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to travel throughout Europe
- BSc Physics, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel.Anderson@ic-resources.com for further details.