|Listed on:||5th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£450 - £450|
|Start Date:||2019-10-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Admin Ssunita Chaubey|
Job Title: Cyber security consultant
Day Rate: Maximum £450 (Ex VAT) per Day
The Limit of Liability for Travel and Subsistence is £1000 paid on actuals at MOD Civilian rates.
Location: Corsham, SN13 9NR
Expected Contract Length: 6 Months with an Extension Option of 1.5 months pending financial approval.
Latest Start Date: Friday 1 November 2019
Organisation the work is for: Ministry of Defence ISS
Security Clearance: DV Clearance must be in place prior to and for the duration of the contract due to the projects the successful applicant is required to work with.
Essential skills and experience:
• Extensive experience and evidence of Government and Defence Systems, including a good understanding of the FVEYs partners Voice and VTC systems. 20%
• Extensive evidence of integration of VTC systems over networks including a variety of industry partners providing UNified Communication solutions and products. 20%
• CCP SIRA Practitioner Held. 10%
• Evidence of experience of UC boundary devices and firewalls. 20%
• Experience and evidence of network configurations and understanding of network management tools within a unified communications environment. 5%
• Extensive Knowledge of DIAS or equivalent accreditation processes. 15%
• Experience and evidence delivering within the ISS CAPINT Process guideline - 5%
• Provide evidence of knowledge of associated risks and threats specific to the gateways - 5%
Note: Must have all the skills mentioned above
Closing date: Thursday 10 October 2019