Role: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Finance & Operations Functional Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2-3 months
Location: Luton or London
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Dynamics ERP - Essential
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) - Out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- Demonstrated experience delivering Dynamics 365 for Retail
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to use it to create powerful solutions (for example demonstrable evidence of PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365 is strongly recommended) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering, documenting and translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
- Full lifecycle delivery on CRM or ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Business process modeller experience is mandatory
- LCS and Azure DevOps experience is mandatory
Please submit CVs today!