IT PROJECT MANAGER
Duration: 3 months initially
Hours: 40 per week
Some Travel and overnight stay maybe required
Qualification and Experience
- IT professional who is focussed on being a part of a cost effective and efficient project delivery team.
- Infrastructure Project Management desirable.
- Software application Project Management essential.
- Microsoft Project experience essential (and Project Server preferred).
- PRINCE/APM or equivalent certification.
- Experience of managing 4/5 projects simultaneously.
Technical & Specialist Knowledge:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing and delivering large projects in complex environments within Budget and Timescales using structured Project Methodology.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of current IT technology.
Infrastructure project management experience desirable:
- Network installation.
- Server infrastructure.
Software application Project Management experience essential:
- Certified Scrum Master, AgilePM certified or equivalent.
- Experience of Agile.
- TFS (Team Foundation Server) experience desirable as PM will be expected to manage development work in TFS.
- Awareness of the ALM (Applications Lifecycle Management) process.
- Experience of managing both in-house application delivery teams as well as third parties.
- Microsoft Project power user.
- Experience of Microsoft Project Server would be advantageous.
To discuss this role further, please contact Stephen Slade on [Telephone number removed] .