|Listed on:||20th September|
|Salary Notes:||Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, DOE|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
React.js Web Developer
Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, DOE
uTrack is an innovative technology company that has created a platform to elevate passengers' experience of using public transport.
We are a growing, award-winning company with FTSE 100 customers based in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the USA.
We've grown quickly in the short time since our inception and we're now looking for a React.js Web Developer to join our team in Birmingham.
As a React.js Web Developer, you will:
- Form part of our Frontend Development Team responsible for web and mobile apps that power products and services
- Work on new products (so no inherited codebase)
- Have input into the functionality of established products and new releases
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Backend Teams
- Build new features, specify APIs, drive technical direction and develop scalable web apps
- Develop and refine a product which visualises interesting data from large-scale public transport services
- Work closely with the Head of Development, as well as Product Development, React.js and React Native Developers
Interested? To be considered as a React.js Web Developer, you will need:
- Experience with client-side MVC frameworks like AngularJS, or ideally React JS
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications, consuming information from APIs and dynamically filtering data sources
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience of working with visual designers in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- The ability to rapidly prototype ideas into working code to assist in the design process
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- An understanding of unit tests and regression testing
- Experience shipping large-scale web applications
Knowledge and working experience with Heroku or AWS for web app deployment would be beneficial to your application. Experience with build tools like Browserify, WebPack, Grunt or Gulp would also be an advantage, as would WebGL experience.
A working knowledge of Node, React, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Express, Tape, Sinon and Chai would be equally desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Web Developer, Front End Developer, Software Developer, Web App Developer, Mobile App Developer, Software Programmer, or App Development Engineer.
But What's in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, DOE
- Great benefits such as generous healthcare and pension plan
- Perks such as gym membership and team nights out
- The opportunity to earn an annual performance-related bonus
- The latest technology to work with
- the chance to work with some of the most recognisable brands in public transport from around the world
- Join a diverse, international team
Webrecruit and uTrack are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of React.js Web Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.