13th September 2019
£50000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Stockport, Greater Manchester (office/field based, with travel to customer sites)
Our client is a leading provider of innovative and functionally rich business software solutions. For over twenty years, they've specialised in business solutions, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Their success in developing, marketing and delivering solutions specifically designed for the charity/not-for-profit sector has resulted in the launch of the NfP 365 Finance solution, which is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and tailored specifically to the charity sector.
Our client is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to deliver an exceptional service to customers looking to improve on their existing functionality, become more compliant, take their solutions into the cloud, benefit from the powerful integration in the Microsoft technology stack or implement a sector-specific solution.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Income protection (after probation)
- Life assurance (x4 salary)
- Voluntary benefits
- Develop your career with a growing business
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will support the New Business and Account Management teams in all opportunities for ERP, including new systems, upgrades and additional modules and services.
- Deliver tailored demonstrations, be they on-site, at company offices or remote (e.g. webinars)
- Set-up and maintain multiple demonstration environments
- Review upcoming versions and functionality of both core and ancillary products and transition them into demonstration environments at appropriate points
- Participate in Discovery calls with customers and prospects
- Contribute to qualification, estimating, pricing and sales documentation
- Review tender documentation and contribute to the production of quality documentation in response to formal evaluations
- Support marketing activities such as campaigns and events
To be considered as a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will need:
- At least three years' experience in a customer-facing role, ideally pre-sales
- Previous experience in contributing to selling ERP/CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills and contributing to the production of sales documents)
- A high degree of technical competence and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics products
- The ability to travel frequently and work away from home when customer or business needs dictate
Experience of the not-for-profit sector would be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Pre-Sales Specialist, Pre-Sales Executive, Pre-Sales Support Executive, ERP Sales Representative, Technical Sales Consultant or Technical Sales Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Pre-Sales Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.