We are helping companies & IT professionals who have invested in the cloud to continuously monitor their AWS & Azure cloud infrastructure. Our platform focuses on all major elements of cloud governance, security, real-time threat detection, pre-deployment code scanning, Auto-healing, best practices auditing, compliance, and automation of the environment.
Work for a high growth cloud security SaaS company. We are an emerging global market leader for AWS & Azure continuous assurance and we are growing fast with an ambitious and talented leadership team. We only want and focus on getting the top 10% of talent and we offer competitive salaries, equity incentive, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Purpose of the Role:
The primary focus of this role is to lead our technical customer success and pre-sales engineering efforts in the EMEA region. The team already consists of two individuals in Canada & Australia with another hire approved in the US.
- Working experience with DevOps, Cloud, end-point, network or application-based security technologies
- Must have strong AWS / Azure and/or DevOps and/or security experience
- Excel in customer-facing environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team (4 time zones)
- Ability to travel locally & regionally when required
- Willingness to lend a hand in other areas of our growing business as needs arise
- SaaS and/or start-up experience preferred.
- Training and development of certifications and skill sets
- Flexible working
- Chance to work with an awarding winning AWS partner
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Fast track progression opportunities
- This is a pre-sales and post-sales role
- Display a working knowledge of how to use API based services and CloudFormation templates to deepen a customer's use our company
- Communicate frequently with direct sales colleagues & customers
- Communicate with Head of Marketing and Head of Sales on any customer feedback that can strengthen the overall commercial process and provide critical customer feedback for future product development requirements.
- Work closely with strategic clients on all things cloud and cloud security to help ensure they meet their own security and governance objectives
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions and capture feature requests for Jira
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts
- Participate in customer presentations, both via webinar and onsite.
- Provide comprehensive training for new partners
- Develop a keen understanding of the competitive environment in Cyber Security/Cloud Security
- Deliver product, technical, and security-related responses.