3 months +extensions
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation? Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Some working experience in Java application development and SQL. The candidate should have good communication skill, problem solving skill and business analysis skill.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaboration and teamwork/teambuilding
- Ability to adapt easily to change
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong interest in the financial products, trading and regulation
- Knowledge in JAVA / J2EE and understanding OOP
- Strong experience in React JS
- Knowledge on common Java frameworks and technologies, including Spring Framework and Hibernate / JPA.
- Experience on web services, including knowledge of REST / SOAP / XML/ JSON
- Experience in Java multiple-threading program is highly preferred
- Strong data analytical skills (SQL)
- Experience following the SDLC via Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix environment, including working with shell, ssh and / or other command line tools.
- Experience working in medium to large-scale development projects
- Software craftsmanship/agile development practices such as pair programming, TDD/BDD, continuous integration or feature toggles
- Enterprise/software architecture
If you feel your experience is suitable please submit your CV in the first instance.