Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client are currently looking for 2x QA Testers to come on board for an initial 3 month extendable contract in West London to start ASAP,
Role: QA Tester
Duration: 3 Months initially
Hourly rate: Open rate (around £12ph)
Location: West London
- Running functional, performance , usability and compliance tests for UK and international gaming products and for updated to the platform software;
- Finding and reporting issue on game software being tested in a clear and accurate manner.
- Updating test cases or suggesting new cases when relevant to do so.
- Completing ad-hoc tasks from requests made to the QA team (e.g. reproducing field issues).
- Testing of games or gaming products.
- Running functional, usability and performance tests on different projects.
- Updating test scripts/plans with additional test cases, or creating them from scratch.
- Bug tracking software, and reporting issues in a clear manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you are suitable or would like to know more regarding the role mentioned above please send an up to date CV asap!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement