Senior Technical Support Consultant - SAP BASIS/HANA
27th August 2019
£38000 - £48000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Senior SAP BASIS/HANA Support Consultant is required to join a leading SAP Gold partner who provide software implementation, support and technical services, including cloud solutions.
As part of the SAP Technical Support team, the role will include responsibility for communication with the client on a range of potential topics, and the troubleshooting, resolution, escalation and documentation of issues.
There will also be the opportunity to work on client consulting engagements/projects (remote and onsite) relevant to your expertise.
In addition to salary, the role provides benefits including company pension scheme, healthcare & life insurance, 25 days holiday per year and annual incentive scheme. You will be given the opportunity to train and develop your skills in leading technologies such as SAP HANA and SAP BPC.
Required Technical Skills: -
- Strong Technical knowledge and experience in all aspects of SAP BASIS/ NetWeaver 7.3, 7.31, 7.4 and 7.5
- Proven experience with installations, system copy, support packages, enhancement packages, installations and upgrades
- Good working knowledge of at least one Database System (MS SQL, Oracle, HANA)
- Working Knowledge of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires a high degree of verbal and written communication
- Documentation is a priority for this role so the use of Word and MS Excel are a must
- Solid experience in terms of problem solving and performance troubleshooting
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management skill.
Desired but not essential Skills:
- S/4HANA experience
- SAP HANA - Technical administration support experience
- SAP Solution Manager experience - Technical Monitoring, System - Monitoring, Early Watch Reports etc.
- Integrated Planning (BW-IP) and/or BPC Embedded Model
- Proficient in the use of ABAP (e.g. BAdI)
- SAP BW technical support experience
To be considered for this role, please include a covering letter within your CV.
*** Please only apply if you are eligible to reside and work in the UK ***