Business Analyst - Great Manchester
26th August 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst / Technical And Change / FTC
12 month FTC, Greater Manchester
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing yet established organisation in Greater Manchester on a 12 month FTC. This Business Analyst needs to have a proven track record of working within successful business transformation programmes as a Business Analyst where they have been responsible for mapping business processes in Visio or on equivalent Tools. They are also looking for a Business Analyst with strong analytical and product management skills including a strong understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
Required skills for the Business Analyst:
* At least 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst on transformation programmes
* Knowledge and experience as a practitioner of the Change Functions business process methodology (BPMN)
* Strong analytical and product management skills required.
* Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills
* Strong team and people management skills, including the ability to provide constructive challenge in face to face environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a growing yet established client in Greater Manchester who are going through some transformational change.
If this sounds like something of interest, please send your CV.