Our client, an international company located in Switzerland, is in the need of Business Analyst. For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
- Gathering and defining requirements that capture patient needs and business opportunity
- Partnering with design, engineering, and stakeholders to produce key deliverable, inform prioritization, and ship features
- Clearly and continuously advocating the patient/user experience, product vision, and objectives
- Working with multiple vendors across multiple initiatives
- Managing communications with multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams
- Planning, participating in, and facilitating meetings; capturing meeting notes as needed, synthesizing key ideas/points and providing attendees with clear meeting outcomes and action items
- Engaging with external parties, vendors to drive/monitor key project activities.
- Engaging with Procurement, IT Security, IT Quality, Legal/Privacy, Compliance teams as required
- Overseeing system risk assessments, data classification reporting, and supplier assessment(s) as required
- Master's degree in Economics or IT or equivalent education
- At least 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working in various phases of product design, launch, and implementation
- Pharma experience is needed
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams, as a Business Analyst, Team Member, and/or Scrum Master
- Prior Experience with Digital Health, Patient Engagement initiatives strongly preferred
- Expert with Smartsheet, Google Suite (gCal, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, etc.), Slack, Jira/Confluence
German is a big plus
Location: Basel Area
Duration: 3 months +
Remote: Possible, prior approval needed
Travelling: 10% (Europe/USA)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.