|Recruiter:||Spring Group Plc|
|Listed on:||7th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Reference:||AN - PTAJFT_1565193013|
|Contact Name:||James Ramsdale|
My client is one of the worlds largest manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, other petrochemical products . Due to large growth they are currently recruiting a Business Systems Analyst to be based in there Canary Wharf office.
Business Systems Support Analyst/Specialist
* Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Logistics with a particular focus on Supply and Distribution configuration and support
* Responsible for the UK ongoing support of one or more business systems e.g. SAP, FuelFacs
* Responsible for participating in or providing input to the functional design, construction and implementation for enhancements to an SAP application or business process.
* Reactive to on-going situations and the ability to provide Incident Management and resolution.
* Makes recommendations to management and business users to determine needed enhancements to one or more business systems.
* London based
Competencies / Skills / Education
* Extensive experience in ERP system support and configuration
* SAP IS-OIL experience
* Broad and deep application experience with understanding of an entire business
process chain, or significant involvement in implementation projects or support organisations.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Flexibility to travel
Please contact for further information on this exciting role
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement