ITIL Process Analyst, Event Management
Michael Bailey Associates
5th August 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior ITIL Process Analyst, Event Management
o Embedding Event Mgt Processes & Procedures - Coach regional monitoring analysts (like ROC, Application support & suppliers)
o Onboarding - Coach support teams on onboarding IT-services to Event Mgt.
o Identify & address procedure-related issues in operations.
o Work globally with other support teams (like the Global Monitoring Operations (GMO) team) for consultancy on Event Mgt tooling.
o Define reports to track Event Mgt performance and work on procedure improvements.
* At least 5 years of corporate IT experience in supporting ITIL operations and ITIL process embedding across in large infrastructure and application environments
* ITIL certified
* Able to work independently across different organizational boundaries, cultures and in a global & virtual environment
* Taking accountability & responsibility for committed activities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written in English language, using different mediums
* Skilled (with at least 3 years experience) in ServiceNow toolset, including building ServiceNow reports
* Knowledge of Event Management tools, preferably BSM, Moogsoft, BigPanda (as skilled people are in the Global Monitoring Operations team)
* Technically skilled in using Microsoft Office apps, e.g. Excel (tables, charts, pivot tables) and PowerPoint, as well as reporting tools (like Business Objects, Power BI).Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.